35 Erskineville Rd Erskineville
Accessibility information for this venue:
- This venue is wheelchair accessible via street entry. The festival sessions are in the basement performance space, which is accessible by elevator. The basement contains an upper mezzanine level (where the elevator and bathrooms are) and a lower seating level with access by stairs only. Attendees can view performances from the mezzanine level.
- There is an accessible ambulant toilet.
- Seating is chairs with back support, and you’re welcome to bring additional comfort items along.
- Food and drinks are available through the cafe’s regular menu. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten/lactose free options will be available.
- Alcohol will be available.
- First Aid will be available on site.
- Disposable earplugs will not be available.
For Voice and the Ecology of Performance Poetry (workshop):
- Written notes are available from the presenter upon request.
- An Auslan interpreter will not be present.
For Closing Night: Artivism (performances):
- Auslan interpreters will be present.
- Some projections will be used.
- Lighting will be low in some audience areas, but the stage will be well-lit.