265 King St Newtown
Accessibility information for this venue:
- This venue is wheelchair accessible via two stair lifts – one up to the mezzanine and another up to the event space. This lift also has a seat, which anyone is welcome to use. It requires a staff member to operate it, so approach someone on the day or get in touch beforehand to arrange this.
- There is an accessible ambulant toilet.
- Seating is chairs with back support, and you’re welcome to bring additional comfort items along.
- Course notes are given to all attendees in the form of an official handbook from Mental Health First Aid Training Australia.
- An Auslan interpreter will not be present.
- Snacks will be provided, with low allergen and gluten/lactose free alternatives available.
- Alcohol will not be available.