SATURDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
1 Bedford St Newtown
$10 or all three day sessions for $25
Join Sumithri Venketasubramanian of Oh, But Where Are You Really From? podcast as she discusses the intersections of race, class, culture, faith and gender with Sweatshop writers Winnie Dunn and Maryam Azam (author of The Hijab Files).
Accessibility information for this event:
- This event is upstairs, and wheelchair accessible via an elevator.
- There is an accessible ambulant toilet.
- Seating is chairs with back support, and you’re welcome to bring additional comfort items along.
- An Auslan interpreter will not be present.
- First Aid will not be available on site.