WEDNESDAY 12 SEPTEMBER
$69, includes 2-course sit-down dinner
An invitation to female storytellers of all stripes: we invite you to this intimate salon gathering in celebration of word, storytelling and conversation. Spoken word artists, writers, performers, visual storytellers, take your place at the table.
In collaboration with YOKE magazine, this salon style evening encourages voice and words (spoken, written, signed, etc.) as the power behind our creative spirits.
Radical and rehearsed storytellers Gabrielle Journey Jones and Vanessa Lee will guide you through the power of word and process of arriving at an individual and collective rhyme. Share your truth: what’s it like to start difficult conversations; what happens when you break silence; and what’s inside of you that you’d like to share? What’s converged in your life to bring you to this moment?
All parts of you are welcomed. All women (trans, cis, etc.) and non-binary people are welcomed.
TICKETS VIA SYDNEY FRINGE FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT:
Accessibility information for this event:
- This venue is not very wheelchair-accessible, apologies. Entry by the front door has a few steps.
- There is an accessible ambulant toilet.
- Seating is chairs with back support, and you’re welcome to bring additional comfort items along.
- Food will be vegetarian. With specific dietary requests, contact us.
- Alcohol will not be available, but you may bring your own.
- First Aid will not be available on site.