SATURDAY 15 SEPTEMBER
1 Bedford St Newtown
$10 or all three day sessions for $25
Lilli Rodrigues-Pang and Honora Jenkins create unique story gifts for participants to keep. In pairs or groups (strangers, family members, couples or friends) do a deep listening session together and then create a spontaneous story about their connection. The stories will be told to each other, and then written as a gift.
Accessibility information for this event:
- This event is upstairs, and wheelchair accessible via an elevator.
- There is an accessible ambulant toilet.
- Seating is chairs with back support, and you’re welcome to bring additional comfort items along.
- An Auslan interpreter will not be present.
- First Aid will not be available on site.