SUNDAY 16 SEPTEMBER
1 Bedford St Newtown
We’ll open with a practical workshop on tools for artists operating as small businesses or sole traders. Then share your strategies for the management of ‘safer spaces’ in arts and community contexts. We’ll discuss what we’ve learned over careers in health, social work, and poetry; and we’d love to hear from your knowledges too.
Accessibility information for this event:
- This event is upstairs, and wheelchair accessible via an elevator.
- There is an accessible ambulant toilet.
- Seating is chairs with back support, and you’re welcome to bring additional comfort items along.
- An Auslan interpreter will not be present.
- First Aid will not be available on site.