WEDNESDAY 12 SEPTEMBER
260 Liverpool Rd Ashfield
A poetry workshop for young people by Elliot York Cameron. Pull apart your poems, pick up the pieces and put them back together again to find beauty in the strangeness of words. Whether you create a masterpiece or Frankenstein’s monster, your poetry will come to life!
Accessibility information for this event:
- This venue is wheelchair accessible via ramps.
- There is an accessible ambulant toilet near the session rooms.
- Seating is chairs with back support, and you’re welcome to bring additional comfort items along.
- Food will not be available at the sessions, but many food options are nearby in Ashfield.
- Alcohol will not be available.
- First Aid will be available on site.
- Written notes are available from the presenting artist upon request.
- An Auslan interpreter will not be present.