7 – 17 September
352 King St Newtown (during opening hours)
Have a coffee, read the program, and engage with our installation piece:
_Fourlines_ by Miriam Hechtman and Ella Mitchell
_fourlines_ is a creative collaboration between two friends, Ella Mitchell and Miriam Hechtman. When their friendship was on the rocks, poetry came to the rescue. Since 2015, the poets have committed to writing four lines of poetry weekly.
Write your own four-line poetry for someone, inspired by Miriam and Ella’s project! Postcards for writing are supplied at the cafe, and you can also print your own.
Accessibility information for this venue:
- This venue is not very wheelchair-accessible, apologies. Entry by the front door has a slight step, and inside there is room to navigate but tables and chairs may need to be rearranged.
- There is an accessible ambulant toilet, but it’s through a corridor with a step.
- Seating is chairs with back support.
- Written notes are provided for the installation.
- Food and drinks are available through the cafe’s regular menu. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten/lactose free options will be available.
- Alcohol will not be available.