SATURDAY 8 SEPTEMBER
22 Hudson Street Lewisham (Luna Apartments ground floor)
A workshop for decolonising writing and storytelling, run by acclaimed Yankunytjatjara poet Ali Cobby Eckermann.
This workshop is reserved for First Nations community.
Curated by festival producer Vanessa Lee.
Accessibility information for this event:
- This venue is wheelchair accessible via wide doors and flat, even flooring.
- There is an accessible ambulant toilet.
- Seating is chairs with back support, and you’re welcome to bring additional comfort items along.
- An Auslan interpreter will not be present.
- Alcohol will not be available.
- First Aid will not be available on site.