SUNDAY 16 SEPTEMBER
35 Erskineville Rd Erskineville
Celebrate these ten days of stories with an all-fab lineup of artivists (artists who create political and activist work).
This closing night is dedicated to artivist and dear mentor Candy Royalle, REST IN POWER.
Hosted by obscene beauty queen / surreal showgurl / sex clown Betty Grumble.
AUSLAN interpreted by Natalie Kull and Kylie Scott.
Accessibility information for this event:
- This venue is wheelchair accessible via street entry. The festival sessions are in the basement performance space, which is accessible by elevator. The basement contains an upper mezzanine level (where the elevator and bathrooms are) and a lower seating level with access by stairs only. Attendees can view performances from the mezzanine level.
- There is an accessible ambulant toilet.
- Seating is chairs with back support, and you’re welcome to bring additional comfort items along.
- Food and drinks are available through the cafe’s regular menu. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten/lactose free options will be available.
- Alcohol will be served.
- First Aid will be available on site.
- Disposable earplugs will not be available.
- Auslan interpreters will be present.
- Some projections will be used.
- Lighting will be low in some audience areas, but the stage will be well-lit.